- Tips & Techniques for Demo Plots on Fertilizer use in India
- The Power of Potash
- Using the Power of Digital Technology
- Sharing Fertilizer News & Evidence at Farmer Meetings
- Our Work in India
- Potash for Life in India at a Glance
- Potash improves crop yield, quality, plant protection and farm income
- Potash for Life – advertisement in Bengali for West Bengal
This short film in Hindi tells the story of a farmer who is not getting proper yields from his crops despite taking care of them.
A friend advises him to adopt balanced fertilization, making sure he is supplying sufficient potassium (K). This should ensure he sees the benefits of potash on crop yield, crop quality, crop protection as well as the financial benefit for the farm.
This short film was produced by “Potash for Life”, a project launched by IPL (Indian Potash Limited) to assist farmers in further development of profitable agriculture. The “Potash for Life” program provides farmers with science based evidence of the profitable use of potash and the benefits of balanced fertilizer application in India.