This infographic highlights some of the key achievements of the Potash for Life project since is started in India in 2013.
- Potash for Life – India, Since 2013
- Nutrition and Health – the Importance of Potassium (in Hindi)
- Potassium – a Nutrient Essential for Life (in Hindi)
- Potassium – the Quality Element in Crop Production (in Hindi)
- Deficiency Poster for Andhra Pradesh
- Tomato brochure for Maharashtra
- Sunflower brochure for Maharashtra
- Sugarcane brochure for Maharashtra
- Soyabean brochure for Maharashtra
- Sorghum brochure for Maharashtra
- Pomegranate brochure for Maharashtra
- Onion brochure for Maharashtra
- Maize brochure for Maharashtra
- Rice brochure for Karnataka
- Potash for Life infographic – results of the first season
- Potash for Life
- Balanced fertilization
- Potash for Life – first season summary
- Apple brochure
- Stone Fruit brochure
- Vegetables brochure
- Sunflower brochure
Minerals are inorganic substances, present in all body tissues and fluids. Their presence is required to maintain certain physical and chemical processes which are essential to life. For humans, potassium (K) is an essential macro mineral nutrient, and its importance to human health has been well recognized, with new studies continuing to emphasize its positive […]
Potassium is one of the key elements for life on earth. It is required in large quantities by all plants and animals and is obtained by plants from the soil in which they grow. Animals obtain their potassium from plants, either directly or by eating other animals (and animal products) which have fed on plants. […]
Potassium (K), along with nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P), is an essential plant macronutrient that is taken up by crops from soils in relatively large amounts. Potassium increases both the yield and quality of agricultural produce, and enhances the ability of plants to resist diseases, insect attacks, cold and drought stresses and other adverse conditions. […]
Potash 4 Life has produced this poster to illustrate potash deficiency symptoms. The poster is in Telugu and was produced for use in Andhra Pradesh.
Nutrient management and fertilizer recommendations for tomato in Marathi language, for Maharashtra.
Nutrient management and fertilizer recommendations for sunflower in Marathi language, for Maharashtra.
Nutrient management and fertilizer recommendations for sugarcane in Marathi language, for Maharashtra.
Nutrient management and fertilizer recommendations for soyabean in Marathi language, for Maharashtra.
Nutrient management and fertilizer recommendations for sorghum in Marathi language, for Maharashtra.