- Potash for Life – India, Since 2013
- Nutrition and Health – the Importance of Potassium (in Hindi)
- Potassium – a Nutrient Essential for Life (in Hindi)
- Potassium – the Quality Element in Crop Production (in Hindi)
- Deficiency Poster for Andhra Pradesh
- Tomato brochure for Maharashtra
- Sunflower brochure for Maharashtra
- Sugarcane brochure for Maharashtra
- Soyabean brochure for Maharashtra
- Sorghum brochure for Maharashtra
- Pomegranate brochure for Maharashtra
- Onion brochure for Maharashtra
- Maize brochure for Maharashtra
- Rice brochure for Karnataka
- Potash for Life infographic – results of the first season
- Potash for Life
- Balanced fertilization
- Potash for Life – first season summary
- Apple brochure
- Stone Fruit brochure
- Vegetables brochure
- Sunflower brochure
Potassium is one of the key elements for life on earth. It is required in large quantities by all plants and animals and is obtained by plants from the soil in which they grow. Animals obtain their potassium from plants, either directly or by eating other animals (and animal products) which have fed on plants.
This IPI (International Potash Institute) booklet (in Hindi) summarizes the main issues related to potash fertilizers, with following topics discussed:
- How much potassium is needed by humans?
- How much potassium is needed by plants?
- Potassium deficiency and its symptoms
- Potassium in the soil
- Potassium production and reserves
- Potassium and the environment
- Potash fertilizers
The booklet also contains a large newly drawn schematics on “Potassium in Soil and Plant Systems” and a few color pictures.
You can download or order the publication from the IPI website.